Top Tips For Selling
So you have got an item you want to sell! What Next? Here are some top tips when selling to us!
Make sure your goods are clean, working and have any accessories needed to function; i.e. remote controls, cables, etc.
- It is very difficult to buy an item we cannot see working or to see the value in something that has not been cleaned or looked after.
- Manufacturer serial numbers must not be removed or worn. We need these to record and identify the product so please don’t peel them off!
- We will want to test your item and see that it functions fully prior to buying, so please allow a little time for this.
For us to buy your item you will need:
- current photo ID such as Passport or Driving Licence.
- 2 forms of address ID, such as a utility bill or formal letter that is addressed to you dated within the last 3 months.
We will store your information from your ID and your photograph on our computer system in order to complete the transaction (see our Data Protection Policy).
These tips also apply when placing goods on our 28 Day Buyback service, but also bear in mind: please bring your items in a suitable bag or box for storage and easy transportation when you collect your item. We do provide sealed bags & envelopes for jewellery.